Char-Broil Performance Series Convective 4-Burner with Side Burner Cart Propane Gas Stainless Steel Grill - 463377319
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|25.8"D x 53.1"W x 45"H
About this item
- GAS GRILL: Powered by liquid propane gas, this grill runs on a 20-pound propane tank, not included. It reaches cooking temperatures quickly, delivers high temps and maintains even heat.
- COOKING AREA: Grill up to 24 burgers, 20 chicken breasts or 12 steaks on 475-square-inches of primary cooking space. Cook meats and larger items on the primary grates and use the 130-square inch warming rack to cook with indirect heat and keep food warm.
- BTU RATING: This grill has a 36,000 BTU rating.
- SIDE BURNER: A 10,000 BTU side burner lets you keep your sides and sauces warm while you grill. You can also use it to boil water, saute vegetables or brew a pot of coffee. When not in use, flip the lid down and use the surface as an additional workspace.
- SIDE SHELF: A large side shelf provides ample space to set plates, tools, sauces and rubs while you grill.
- GRATES: Cast-iron grates are porcelain-coated to resist rust and make them easier to clean. They retain heat to cook food evenly and leave impressive grill marks.
- CONTROL KNOBS: Control knobs raise and lower the flame for each burner. Turn clockwise to increase the heat and counterclockwise to decrease. They're LED-illuminated to give the grill distinctive style and provide ambient light when grilling at night.
- IGNITION: Electronic ignition ensures reliable starts every time. Simply turn the control knob, press the ignition button and the burners are lit.
- TEMP GAUGE: The lid-mounted temperature gauge displays accurate temps, so you always know the cooking temperature inside your grill.
- GREASE TRAY: A removable grease tray catches drippings and slides out for easy cleaning. You can insert an aluminum liner to contain the drippings and keep the grease tray clean. When you’re all done, simply throw the liner away.
From the manufacturer